Saturday, December 7, 2019

Sunday funnies










The heckler (note: This video will not play as an embed; however, if you click on the play button, you should get a screen that gives you the option to click on the original YouTube link. If that doesn't work, here's the link to the original page).




Chef Gareth Blackstock, um, mildly chastises one of his produce suppliers.




Dilbert provides a vision of the future of AI.


New, from Prehistoric Animal Christmas Ornaments: The Godzilla Christmas Tree!




From Powerline's "The Week in Pictures".



5 comments:

Spiny Norman said...

Most of the time, Dilbert gives me a "knowing chuckle". That one was a hearty guffaw.

Spiny Norman said...

BTW, the Flip Wilson video won't play.

RebeccaH said...

Our local PBS station used to show Chef! episodes, and I loved them. Chef! was to chefs what House was to doctors.

Paco said...

Hilarious series, particularly the first season. The interactions between Chef and his hapless assistant, Everton, used to make me laugh out loud.

rinardman said...

After I read that Dilbert strip last Sunday, my first thought was: that sounds like a outline of a good Twilight Zone episode. And, who knows, there may have been one with a similar story line that I'm forgetting.

BTW, with most YouTube embeds I've seen, you can just click the video title and go straight to the video on YouTube. I usually do that, so I can check out the comments under the video.