Monday, January 27, 2020

Assortment

Yes, what a crying shame we didn't elect this delusional crook to be president: "Hillary Complains There Are Not Enough Democrats in the News Media"

Don Surber notes an important anniversary: "The 4th anniversary of National Review's suicide".

Ok, then, next time I'm in San Francisco, I'll just bring plenty of peanut butter crackers with me: "San Francisco Restaurants Adding 'Climate Change' Surcharge to Bill.

Of course: "Another Carefully Timed National Security Council Leak? – John Bolton Book Manuscript Leaked to New York Times".

What a coinkidink: "Alexander Vindman’s brother in charge of reviewing all NSC publications INCLUDING leaked John Bolton manuscript".

Trump responds.





6 comments:

Spiny Norman said...

At least 90% of the news media being staunch, loyal Democrats not good enough for the Hildabeast?

Shocking. Positively shocking.

[pic of Sean Connery with a cig hanging out of his mouth]

rinardman said...

What a coinkidink

Ah, Jimmy Durante! Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time. So long, in fact, that it took me at least five minutes to dig it out of the dusty corners of my old mind. I could see his face with the outsized nose (the Schnoz, remember) but couldn't find the name, as is often the case with me. One of the last of his kind, I think.

rinardman said...

"Hillary Complains There Are Not Enough Democrats in the News Media"

Which makes me think the drive-by media should also be glad she didn't get elected.

She's just crazy enough that she might have conducted a purge of those media types who didn't meet her strict purity standards. A sudden wave of suicides among the reporters with
questionable political views.

bruce said...

Yeah I doubt you'll be wanting the latest San Fran hipster new cuisine restaurant meals anyway: sauteed grasshoppers, phallic cookies, fried oyster burritos...:

https://dothebay.com/p/weirdest-foods-in-the-bay

JeffS said...

Ok, then, next time I'm in San Francisco, I'll just bring plenty of peanut butter crackers with me.

If you MUST travel to San Francisco, pack some MREs. In addition to the peanut butter crackers, that is.

RebeccaH said...

Don't worry. By the next time you need to get to San Francisco, most of their restaurants will be closed.