Wednesday, January 1, 2020

George Soros - literally playing God

Here's an insightful article by Daniel Greenfield that goes a long way toward explaining the motives of a genuinely evil man.
In a New Yorker interview, he discussed his sense of being a superhuman philanthropist. "God in the Old Testament has a number of attributes, you know. Like invisible-- I was pretty invisible. Benevolent-- I was pretty benevolent. All-seeing--I tried to be all-seeing. So I was playing it out."

If God was merely a human invention, as George and his father believed, why couldn’t he be a god? The more wealth and power Soros amassed, the more he could play god in his godless world.

2 comments:

smitty1e said...

If I were to re-do Star Wars, casting Soros into an intergalactic Vader role and exploring his rejection of the Force as though it were George's Jewish ethnicity would be the centerpiece.

Paco said...

Outstanding idea!