Saturday, June 6, 2020

Sing it, sister!

From Marta Hernandez at Victory Girls:
Dear woke white people – I’ve watched your reactions to the nationwide riots in response to the death of George Floyd this past week, and I have to say…

As a minority woman, a refugee to the United States, and a thinking human being, you people are an embarrassment to the human race.

That’s right, woke white people.

Sit down and shut the fuck up, because you’re about to hear some truth you may not like.

Over the past week, I’ve seen you genuflect, crawl, grovel, and apologize for your color. I’ve seen you beg forgiveness for your privilege. I’ve seen you self-flagellate and wallow in guilt, claiming you will never understand, but you stand with your African-American friends.

You know what? Your pathetic obsequiousness strikes me as just so much verbal insurance in hopes that the alligator eats you last, as long as you feed it your fellow human beings. You are pathetic cowards, white people, and I say this as someone whose skin is light but who refuses to immolate herself at the altar of your collectivist guilt.

5 comments:

Gregoryno6 said...

Marta's middle name is Take No Prisoners.

I'll be sharing this around. Thanks, Paco.

Paco said...

She does not mince words, does she?

Gregoryno6 said...

Mince she does not.

JeffS said...

Marta's a good writer -- I routinely enjoy her articles at VG.

RebeccaH said...

Yay for Marta Hernandez. She speaks the truth, and she also taught me some new names to call liberal white woketards who can't wait to get on their knees and beg forgiveness from black rioters.