Monday, June 22, 2020

Yep



Kurt Schlichter: "The Elites Are Revolting".
Our Establishment is revolting – in fact, it stinks on ice. What you see out there is our alleged betters struggling mightily to hold onto the power that we Normal people dared to wrest away from them in 2016. One component of their campaign is the burning and looting information operation conducted by black-clad pawns. The other component is the soft power corporate/media/cultural conspiracy to silence dissent and enforce fearful conformity to their narrative. Usually, a revolution is conducted by the peasants to throw off a tyrannical ruling class. Here, the ruling class is waging a political and cultural war to retake and then tighten its grip on the masses. They are no longer even pretending to seek the consent of the governed. And once they retake power, that’s it – they will never give up power again.
He's right, and then some. Never in my life have I seen the hits coming from so many directions: the entirety of one major political party, and a substantial portion of the other; greedy, cowardly corporations vying to sell the last rope to the Marxist hangman; the highly-politicized and corrupt federal bureaucracy, including law enforcement and intelligence units; monumentally ignorant "youths" who think terror and revolution represent a career path; the Left's mainstream media whores; Vichy conservatives in the pay of one left-wing billionaire or another; and perpetually-aggrieved racism-mongers (who ignore the ocean of blood spilled to fight a civil war to end slavery; the integration of the public school system, sometimes at the point of a gun; civil rights legislation designed to destroy official, institutional racism; unfathomable amounts of money voted by Congress to create social welfare and educational support...and then have the immortal crust to ask, "Tell us, privileged white people, what have you done for us lately?"). Once again, I say, damn them all!

5 comments:

Veeshir said...

Turned on GRIT to watch a western.
They were showing a CourtTV show about how I'm a racist.

Grit is 33.3, Courtv is not in the 33s.

Rat Bastids. First they had BLM notices in between shows, now they're trying to force me to watch how I'm a racist.

It's too bad. I usually watch Grit a lot.
I sent them an email explaining how I'm unhappy that they're so racist they feel the need to expiate it and, since I don't like racists, I won't be watching them anymore.
I probably still will watch them, but not for a while.
Black Jesus would cry if I watched a racist channel.

ck said...

Buying ammo now is easier said than done. My brother and SIL came for a visit and we built him his first AR. It's a beauty, SS barrel, nice magpul furniture etc. Well any way, looking for 556/223 now is ridiculous it's nearly doubled in price if you can find it. We ended up ordering a bunch of once fired brass and I had a some 62gn bullets laying around so we loaded up a few hundred rounds and had a great time breaking it in. All of this insanity will pass. The deep state is cornered and terrified. They can't sustain a tantrum at this intensity level for much longer. I'll be enjoying my life while they work themselves into a frenzy. Thank you very much.

Veeshir said...

ck, checked Lucky Gunner, holy moly!
$1+/round for .223 plus shipping. Holy moly.
No 7.62x39.

Bass has 200 rounds of Fiochi for $100 plus shipping.
I live near a Bass.

ck said...

Veeshir, in these times of shortage I always check ammoseek.com . That's the only way I've been able to remain supplied with reloading stuff. Fortunately I have a ton of 762x39 that I paid less than 18 cents for w/tax&shipping.

Paco said...

Yes, ammoseek is a good portal. As I believe I pointed out before, I used to buy a lot of ammo from Sportsman's Guide because of free shipping for orders of $49 or more, but the most popular stuff (9mm, .40, .45 ACP, etc.) has practically vanished. I've been stocking up on .223, 7.62x39, and .308 for years, so I've got plenty of that. Plus entire ammo boxes full of 12 ga shotgun shells. So, ready to rock and roll when Antifa comes into my gated community to tear up the golf courses.