Monday, August 24, 2020

Kellyanne Conway is leaving the White House to spend more time with her divorce lawyer

Sorry, I meant to say that she's leaving to spend more time with her family.  I wish this devoted, loyal, and, thanks to her husband, long suffering advisor to the Trump administration well.

Her chuckleheaded husband, George "Whatever Flavor You've Got as Long As I Can Get Three Scoops" Conway is, interestingly, withdrawing from his laborious duties Tweeting fatuous anti-Trump agitprop from his comfy, although increasingly flat, beanbag chair at the Lincoln Project.

I presume these two have quite a few things to work out. As a start, here's some free advice for George...


3 comments:

Deborah said...

This is sad news that comes at a bad time. She is the best. I enjoyed her take-no-prisoners strategy. All my best to her. I hope that it isn't the last we see of her.

Gregoryno6 said...

Re your illustration, Paco - I do believe Mr C would benefit from seeing a suitable therapist.
I don't have Dr Lecter's phone number on me right now, but...

Paco said...

Oh, that's ok. I've got it.