Thursday, December 1, 2022

This RINO loser

"Republican Gov. Larry Hogan Looks for Supporters amid White House Bid Speculation".

This is the only kind of Republican who can get elected in blue states, and, yeah, you can figure out why.

Hey, Larry, how's that search for supporters coming along?


"I think I see one, over there by the...no, never mind...just a kangaroo rat."

Photo credit: Masterfile

Update  Here's another RINO turning in a bad performance of Hamlet: "GA Lt. Gov. Duncan: I Waited an Hour But Couldn’t Vote for Either Walker or Warnock".

4 comments:

JeffS said...

Couldn’t get a meaningless position on some corporate board, huh? So he decided on a vanity run for the White House.

RebeccaH said...

Hogan: Anything to stay in the game and keep that sweet campaign cash flowing.

Duncan: I didn't like my choices so I took my football and went home like a real quitter.

Paco said...

Here's what I want to know: what can I do, as a citizen, to get a ticket on the Dark Horse Gravy Train? Do I need to get a certain number of signatures on a petition to run for president or what, exactly? I'm not daffy enough to think I could win, but I wouldn't mind wallowing in a mound of cool, green cash. There's simply got to be at least one retarded billionaire out there whom I could con, er, convince to finance my road to political success.

JeffS said...

Good question, Paco. Maybe you have to write a nice letter to Mitch McConnell?