Wednesday, June 19, 2024

When the government fails to protect the citizenry...

...don't be surprised when vigilantism breaks out: "Good Samaritans beat, tied up Ecuadorean migrant busted in rape of 13-year-old girl at Kissena Park".

The illegal aliens from Mexico and, especially, from Central America, strike me as being particularly feral human beings, whose violent crimes are almost casually savage. Sometimes, I idly fantasize about loading them onto barges, towing them a few miles offshore and subjecting them to "vertical deportation".

6 comments:

  1. I admit I let myself enjoy a smug, smirky smile when I read that. From his photo, though, I don't think they did enough damage to him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a floating dock, hardly used, off the Gaza coast I can sell you for small money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephen A SkubinnaJune 19, 2024 at 10:51 AM

    And now, the DNC and chattering class is aghast that legal immigrants hate illegals and want to deport them.

    Imagine that! Law abiding citizens do not like criminals! Apparently we still have a long way to go in building a welcoming, inclusive, diverse society. Do better, Americans. Do Better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. William S Burroughs told some tales about Mexico - one comes to mind here, of a man who was asked for directions by a stranger. The first man said follow me, but realised after a while that he had no idea where the stranger wanted to go. So he knifed him.

    I thought it was urban myth that he'd picked up somewhere. Now, I'm not so sure.

    ReplyDelete