The New IRA broke away from the Provisional IRA after the peace accords, in order to continue the struggle against UK rule in Northern Island. They are a nasty lot, by all accounts, having committed numerous violent crimes, including bombings and assassinations, and on top of everything else, they are avowed socialists.
However, it seems that the group is considering redirecting its efforts toward something more, I don't know, beneficial, perhaps, in the struggle to stop the policies of the suicidal empaths who run the government.
I'd like to see the government take whatever steps are necessary to halt the import of unassimilable immigrants and hold those who stay strictly accountable for their actions, but in the absence of that eventuality, I'd prefer seeing the IRA trying to "persuade" the immigrants of the benefits of returning to their homelands to watching the outfit shoot at policemen.
No comments:
Post a Comment