It would be cool to hook this up to the alarm system, so any burglars would think they had stumbled into a place that they immediately felt the need to leave.
Bonus video Something quick to do, and graceful in form.
"There are countless horrible things happening all over the world and horrible people prospering, but we must never allow them to disturb our equanimity or deflect us from our sacred duty to sabotage and annoy them whenever possible." -Auberon Waugh
It would be cool to hook this up to the alarm system, so any burglars would think they had stumbled into a place that they immediately felt the need to leave.
That gizmo would be perfect for a haunted house ... ... or as a prank for anyone walking through a cemetery in the dark,
ReplyDeleteMorbius would smile and say 'Ah... the music of the Krel!'
ReplyDeleteThat was me.... comments trouble again, Paco. I can post as Anon but if I add my name I get jumped back to the front page.
DeleteThey're not even telling me that my comment wasn't published. This time it's
'Comment? What comment?'
G6.
Could be another Blogger issue. We'll see.
Delete