Celebrity excess? A fool and his money? Say "I want to get mugged in the parking lot" without actually saying "I want to get mugged in the parking lot"? Make of it what you will:
Kelce, 37, stepped out in a gray Tom Ford ensemble, sporting a striped jacquard blazer ($5,270) with matching straight pants ($1,720) for a classic, yet fashion-forward statement out west. He paired it with black python Chelsea boots ($2,850).
He accessorized with a Bottega Veneta duffle bag ($6,500), a Cartier Santos de Cartier Skeleton Watch ($77,000) and Jacques Marie Mage Leonard Aviator Sunglasses ($1,010) before heading into the locker room to change into his team’s jersey and pads.
I was just thinking how many poor people you could feed with that much money.
Nah, just kiddin'. I was actually thinking of how much ammo I could buy if I had that kind of loot. I think I'd be set for the next two civil wars.
No comments:
Post a Comment