Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Assortment

Dminor tells the inside story of what happened to Tim Blair.


I was relaxing after an exhausting day or so of blogging – you know, sitting in a rattan chair under a ceiling fan, with a quinine-soaked towel wrapped around my head – when I was struck by an odd aroma: an amalgam of stardust, mead and just the slightest trace of Cincinnati chili. That’s when I knew that our old friend Wronwright had dropped by. He has honored me – all of us, really – with a comment to my first post. We expect – nay! – we insist, that we hear from him more often.


Just in time for Father’s Day, these fine gifts from Paco Products. (H/T The Scribbler's Pen)

3 comments:

Minicapt said...

If we have to refer to Him as the "Sage of Ohio", we will be referring to His herbal essence, correct?

Cheers

Anonymous said...

paco,

I'll be a regular visitor to this blog. If for no other reason than to give my version of what happened. Not that anything happened.

wronwright

Mr. Bingley said...

Hail, Paco.

You're now on the Swilling's blog roll.

Sorry about the delay, old boy.