Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Shaggy VP

You know, I bet Barry O. wakes up early every morning in a cold sweat, hops out of bed and runs directly to his computer to scour the internet in search of the latest outbreak of unsolicited support from one of his rogue acolytes.

I can see him there this morning, shivering in the pre-dawn, his face a mask of anxiety in the glow of the computer screen, his bowels tied in a knot, clicking on the mouse... clicking, clicking... and - Damn! - there’s another one.

This time it was actor Matt Damon, probably best known today as the model for one of the marionettes that appeared in Team America. And what is Matt doing by way of contributing to the public discourse and lending his weight to the noble goal of heaving B.O. into the White House? Why, he’s telling all the little people that McCain’s choice of Sarah Palin is like a “really bad Disney movie.” Apparently a scary Disney movie, to boot, because Matt feels that it would be “crazy” that this woman could become President.

Might as well go on into the kitchen and make yourself a strong cup of coffee, Senator Obama; looks like another long day.

Update: Hell, since everybody else is giving Obama advice, I might as well help out. Here's your new campaign slogan, Barry:


CHANGE AND MANGE

5 comments:

RR Ryan said...

At least Obama seems to be waving. Joe looks like Berlin, circa 1938. Hope!

Paco said...

You vill haff hope!

kc said...

My meds must need adjusting. These Clothes With No Emperor (paco, you be brilliant) and all their little acolytes are beginning to piss me right off. I'm usually pretty secure in my own version of sanity, comfortable with my preferences for small-town life & small-town people. I miss it so much, but I'm quite happy with my life the way it is. However...the arrogant bleatings of the sheep who know better than anyone in flyover country just make me ill.

Most of 'em couldn't pour pee out of a boot if directions were on the heel. With all their pricey schooling, fancy cars, gated communities & multi-million dollar churches, they're not fit to clean the boots of any hardware store clerk, any farmer or country school teacher or the priest of any tiny parish down any dirt road in the country.

That Canadian broad who sees it as her duty to bad-mouth Governor Palin, the clueless bimbo at the Guardian, MoDo, Olberman, & the rest of the Vichy personnel just chap my butt.

WHY is it ok to kill the life in a woman's womb - AND MAKE ME PAY FOR IT, but it's somehow 'cruel' to hang the scuzzbucket who kills a fully-formed human? WHY is it ok to take my money & give it to the slut-puppy & her swingin' dick who live down the street & continue to breed more just like 'em when I have a 20 year old Ford & they have a brand new SUV?

These sanctimonious ingrates and their Obamessiah make me want to vomit.

Thank you, G-d, for allowing me to hang out at Paco's, where I can unload my frustrations, for opening McCain's eyes to the One and Only Saracuda...and her beautiful family...and for a terrific life in the best Nation in the History of mankind.

Paco said...

KC: You will always have a cyber-home at Paco's place!

Anonymous said...

Hoffnung, Hoffnung Uber Alles...

SB: egzshyiq
Gesundheit.