Thursday, October 2, 2008

Five Best things to Say if You Get Caught Sleeping at Your Desk

Number 5: They told me at the blood bank this might happen.

Number 4: This is just a 15 minute power nap which they raved about in the time management course you sent me to.

Number 3: Whew! Guess I left the top off the white-out. You probably got here just in time!

Number 2: Did you ever notice sound coming out of these keyboards when you put your ear down real close?

And

The Number 1 best thing to say if you get caught sleeping at your desk: (Raising head slowly)…In Jesus’ name, Amen.

(H/T: Mrs. Paco)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah is doing good. I say, just let her go! Release her! Pitbull with lipstick!!

Paco said...

Didn't see it, myself, Wimpy, but from what I've read, Sarah did extremely well. Let's see if McCain can close.

Anonymous said...

Mickey Kaus has some good analysis and this:

"Big loser, again, is Hillary. In two years Palin will be so much better she won't even be in the same league. ..."

http://www.slate.com/id/2201484/#bidenpalin