Monday, October 5, 2009

If Only Hitler Had Succeeded, Poor Mel Zelaya Wouldn’t Be Suffering From Secret Jew Rays Now

Before Barry and his crackerjack State Department geniuses go any farther down the road toward propping up ousted Honduran president Mel Zelaya, they might want to pay close attention to some of the utterances of Zelaya’s chief propagandist, David Romero Ellner of Radio Globo:
There are times when I ask myself if Hitler was or not correct in finishing with that race with the famous Holocaust. If there are people that do damage in this country, they are Jewish, the Israelis…After what I have learned, I ask myself why, why didn't we let Hitler carry out his historic mission.
As the saying goes, read the whole thing (H/T: Moonbattery).

And by the way, just how did Zelaya get into Honduras? A blogger from Honduras asks that very interesting question, and provides some intriguing speculation (H/T: Babalu).

2 comments:

RebeccaH said...

I am actually shooting Jew rays at Zelaya as I type. Of course, I had to borrow the equipment from my Jewish cousins in Louisiana, but anyhow, WATCH OUT, Zelaya! We're going to give you crotch rot and make your hair fall out.

We're considering a White House bid next.

WV: lyingst: Our current president and congress are the lyingst evah.

JeffS said...

That's a really disturbing analysis from Honduras. If the United States used our military to support destabilizing the Honduran government under, say, Bush, the lefties would howl in outrage. But Hillary and Obama do it without batting an eye.

I weep for America.