Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I know just how you feel

Rebecca wrote in the comments: "And I've had enough of the Obama news on this bang-up Obama news day. I'm going out to yank weeds out of my garden with extreme prejudice, and I'm giving names to all of them while I'm doing it: Barry The Won, Belgium Joe Biden, Chuck Schumer-hitting-the-fan, John Memory-seared Kerry, traitor Joe Lieberman, etc."

Amen, sis. The idiocies of this administration and its allies just keep multiplying at a dizzying pace. I know we're all getting Obama fatigue, but we need to keep an accurate record. The latest act of imbecility is Obama's nominee for the U.S. Second Circuit Court of Appeals, a fellow who, as Carol points out, practically dotes on serial killers

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Despicable and disgusting, Paco. I didn't imagine this guy would be SO bad, and I imagined a LOT.

Linked and commented at PPII, thanks!

RebeccaH said...

Oh, by all means, Paco, you and all the other bloggers need to keep the spotlight on Obama and his ilk, because our so-called mainstream media will not. There are times when I can't take anymore, but those times are for me to go and murder dandelions, not for you to stop listing all the ways this administration and this Congress, and their bloody bureaucrats, are undermining America and the world.

Keep the heat on them!

RebeccaH said...

And by "bureaucrats", I exempt yourself, and Mr. H, and all the other ordinary people who are just trying to do a good job under the weight of "high-minded" management. And by "management", I mean... oh, never mind. You know what I mean.