Friday, May 25, 2012

Another "horse's ass right-winger" who has no intention of letting Tingles forget

Chris Matthews is tired of people bringing up his Obama-inspired leg joy.
MSNBC "Hardball" host Chris Matthews lectured a fellow television reporter when asked about his 2008 comment that a speech from then-candidate Barack Obama sent a "thrill up his leg."

Matthews was taking part in a discussion with C-SPAN host Steve Scully, who asked, "Is the thrill still there?"

Visibly annoyed, Matthews turned to face Scully and offered a detailed defense of his comments before saying, "Perhaps I shouldn't have said so because I've given a lot of jackasses the chance to talk about it."

"I hope that you feel satisfied that you've used the most obvious question that is raised by every horse's ass right-winger I ever bump into," Matthews added.
Ha! I laugh at your impotent rage!



4 comments:

JeffS said...

"Tingles" needs a shave in that video.

RebeccaH said...

Am I a bad person because I enjoy watching lefty loons regret their own foolishness?

rinardman said...

No.

I do, and I'm not.

JorgXMcKie said...

Horse's asses like Mathews rarely have a sense of humor about their own horse's assishness.

Makes me laugh at them a lot. His smug superiority is just a defense of his large inadequacies.