Thursday, October 27, 2016

Hillary Clinton stinks

No, seriously. According to Bill Clinton's alleged former mistress, Dolly Kyle:
“I picked Billy up at the airport and he had this dowdy-looking middle-aged woman with him … this woman was Hillary,” Kyle said. “Hillary, I thought was a Hillary impersonator. Because she looked so bad and she smelled so bad I just didn’t believe this was Hillary.”

Hillary’s bad odor and unkempt appearance were what Kyle claimed she remembered most, thinking Bill Clinton was playing some sort of “sick joke” on her.

“I couldn’t imagine why Billy would haul such a person in the plane with him in public. She was wearing a misshapen, brown, dress-like thing that must have been intended to hide her lumpy body. The garment was long, but stopped too soon to hide her fat ankles and her thick calves covered with black hair,” Kyle said.

“I noticed that the woman emitted an overpowering odor of perspiration and greasy hair. I hoped that I wouldn’t gag when she got in my car. The sandal-shod woman with lank, smelly hair stood off to the side and glared at everyone.”
There are many reasons why Hillary Clinton is unfit to be president, and not the least important one is her essential weirdness.

1 comment:

bruce said...

So Bill is a "womaniser" yet he stayed with Hill. She must have some pretty strong blackmail material on him right? Worse than the stuff we know about?