Ace has the flaming skull we've all been waiting for.
Many on the right (make that everybody) have been toting up Obama's disasters, infamies, lies, outrages and body blows to the constitution; however, I think we ought to offer up a prayer of thanks for the things he failed to do:
1) He was not able to implement an American version of Britain's National Health Service (and the first baby steps in that direction are about to be undone);
2) He utterly failed to expand gun control at the national level;
3) He was unable to prop up Morsi and his Islamic loons in Egypt;
4) He failed to get Netanyahu heaved out of office;
5) And - best of all - his reign of error helped to ensure that Hillary Clinton lost the election.
So, there's that, at least.
Update: A non-verbal representation of Obama's whole presidency...