Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Blizzle

I guess that's what you call a blizzard that doesn't live up to expectations. We only got about 3 inches of snow in Fairfax, and it's turning to slush (the danger, of course, is that it may freeze tonight). And I'm not complaining, mind you; I've gotten to the point where "absence of snowfall" is a key consideration in my retirement calculations.

By the way, I'm teleworking, today. But not to worry, Mr. and Mrs. American taxpayer: I'm on my lunch break and using my non-government computer.

3 comments:

JeffS said...

It hit 70 F here in Boise yesterday, with more of the same predicted today.

Paco said...

Lucky fellow!

Deborah said...

Only 3 inches?! Ya can't make a good snowman or fort outta that!
Well, at least you're stocked up on everything, especially the essentials...cigs and RC.

The weather people over reported. Sound familiar? But didn't correct the prediction because they didn't want people to change their plans again. So they cost school districts, companies, etc.

Fairfax dodged it. There was one place (NY, I think) that got 6 inches above the record. Yikes!