Sunday, July 16, 2017

Shout out

I wanted to thank Ron Robertson for his very kind comment that appeared in the comments section of this post. Unfortunately, I didn't see the comment right away because the original post got pushed to the second page due to subsequent posts. Come 'round anytime, Ron, you're always welcome.

Oh, and Veeshir, if you're reading this: my comments aren't posting at your blog. I'm not complaining, mind you; just didn't want you to think that I had stopped dropping by. Not that that would bother a curmudgeonly desert dweller, anyway (one of the things I admire about you). I know my own blog keeps demanding verification, even though I turned all verification requirements off. And some people keep getting spammed, occasionally. Maybe I should consider another format.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our sites hate us.
There's a lesson in there

Paco said...

Well, they're stuck with us, so they ought to get used to it.

Hope you're all settled in at your new digs.

Veeshir said...

Mostly settled in. I'm still trying to figure out what I want where in the kitchen and spare room.
What's DPUD doing to you?
When I comment without being logged into WordPress I use my gmail addy instead of the hotmail that goes with my WP login.

I don't see any comments in the spambucket.


Paco said...

I enter the information required (name, email and my web site address), hit post comment and the page returns to the original post, without the comment. Haven't had this trouble until a couple of days ago. and one comment (the "test") did make it through.

Deborah said...

Maybe if you start all your comments With the "test".... That is, of course, until y'all figure the robot thingy out.

yanmaneee said...

goyard handbags
goyard handbags
golden goose outlet
supreme hoodie
yeezy shoes
golden goose
golden goose
golden goose outlet
supreme outlet
yeezy

shathyez said...

useful site gucci replica handbags hop over to here replica bags from china Read Full Article www.dolabuy.su