Sunday, December 3, 2017

Sunday funnies

Updated and bumped: Excellent (and hilarious) advice for politicians, news anchors and entertainment gurus of the male sex.

Via Ace:



Drunk as a skunk 'possum (H/T: Mrs. Paco)

That must have been one big, angry citizen: "Alleged Car Burglar Calls 911 When Truck Owner Confronts Him" (another H/T to Mrs. Paco).

From Powerline's "The Week in Pictures":



Try doing this with a wall-mounted pencil sharpener...



Ray Stevens wishes everybody a happy redneck Christmas...




4 comments:

bruce said...

Spent hours 'coming home from school' visiting stores collecting comics and records.

Gold Key's Magnus Robot Fighter was my favourite comic: Dystopian future superhero, must have influenced Star Wars, only about a dozen classic issues: In 4000ad humans are all obese, robot-addicted, the only hope is Magnus Robot Fighter, trained by a mysterious eastern martial arts guru to fight for humanity. 4000ad?

RebeccaH said...

My school trips WERE like that. At least, that's what I told my grandkids.

bruce said...

Growing up in inner Sydney which was slowly recovering from having been a major Pacific War base, we mostly had no special buses, and the local transport was all 1930s era. Although there was one all-school bus now I recall, where I acquired my tobacco habit.

RebeccaH, best not to use the word 'trip' about anything 1960s-related.

RebeccaH said...

Bruce, I was a good girl. The mayhem didn't happen until college. ;-)