Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Crikey!

Is no place safe from the Clinton Foundation? "Aussie Complaints Headed to FBI on Clinton Foundation’s Dealings Down Under".

I guess the best that can be said for the Clintons is that they don't discriminate between s**tholes and paradises when ripping countries off. So, they've got that going for them.

Update: Rinardman, in the comments - "The Clinton Foundation does claim to be a 'Global Initiative'. Which I think means 'We can say "graft" in over 100 languages.'"

4 comments:

bruce said...

This is a local guy who covers that stuff:
http://www.michaelsmithnews.com/

I don't know anything about Smith but he seems pretty no-nonsense, go for the throat.

bruce said...

One thing I do know though, Smith is 100% pro-Israel.

rinardman said...

The Clinton Foundation does claim to be a "Global Initiative".

Which I think means "We can say 'graft' in over 100 languages."

bruce said...

"Since 2006 the Clinton Foundation has directly solicited more than AUD $88 Million in taxpayer-funded donations from the Australian Government.

I will allege that most of those donations were obtained as a result of a scheme to defraud Australian taxpayers. I will further allege that several Australian political figures sought benefits for themselves as a result of the provision of taxpayer donations to the Clinton Foundation."

http://www.michaelsmithnews.com/2018/01/letter-accompanying-my-1st-criminal-complaint-to-the-fbi-re-clinton-foundation-and-australian-taxpay.html