Monday, November 26, 2018

Assortment

Larry Correia on gun control, confiscation and civil war.

Elsewhere, the bloodthirsty Alison Aires unwittingly makes a great case for the Second Amendment (in a nutshell, it protects us from people like Alison Aires).

I'm totally clueless as to motive: guy named Mohammed Mohammed tries to run over Jews near synagogue.

First they came for the tuna fish sandwiches, and I said nothing because I don't eat tuna fish: "Hamburgers Are Going to Kill Us".

No, no, we can't "colonize" Mars, that simply won't do.

Professor Reynolds deplatforms Twitter.

Hilarious Portland, Oregon tourism video.

6 comments:

rinardman said...

That Larry Correia piece should be required reading for all the brain dead gun grabbers that think that "government forces" would be happy to take all our guns. Or kill us all, if we refuse to surrender our guns. I'm afraid they'll be greatly disappointed if they try it.

I think this sums it up best: So yeah, let’s talk about those people you think are going to be unfeeling automatons who will have no problem killing their friends and neighbors on your behalf…

They are us.

rinardman said...

Alison Aires: And if people rebel? If people get angry and erupt into civil war? Then you put them down. I do not care if they are MAGA NRA members or poor black people trying to scrape a living. Those who violate the law have no place in civilized society.

I don't think "civilized society" means what she thinks it means. And, she REALLY needs to read that Larry Correia piece.

Steve Skubinna said...

It's difficult to take Alison Aires seriously, and to assume that she's trolling.

Although I have myself listened to actual lefties make essentially the same arguments. So even if she's trying to parody the anti-gunners, there are plenty who do think that way. Call it Poe's Law or Muggeridge's Law.

RebeccaH said...

I can't look at photos of David Gregory without seeing a basset hound. All he lacks are the ears and the spots. The intellect, I suspect, remains the same.

Mike_W said...

Great essay by Larry Correia.

Mike_W said...


Walking Around the Interior of the Titanic