Thursday, March 21, 2019

Assortment

Outstanding summation of the case in favor of the electoral college by Tara Ross (scroll down at link). I'll add my own analogy, which I think I've mentioned before: getting rid of the electoral college and adopting a simple majority vote in presidential elections is like awarding an NFL championship to the team that scored the most points in a season.

Oh, I'm braced, Rush, I'm braced!

John Nolte commits triple plus badthink!

Of course, if the Democrats had their way, this clown would probably be able to vote in our elections.

A "pirate primer".

The evolution of the pocket gun.

Operators are standing by! "Georgia Dems Introduce Bill That Would Require A Man to Report to Authorities When He ‘Releases Sperm From His Testicles’". The bill was submitted by one Dar'Shun Kendrick. I assume the apostrophe is used to make a contraction, the omitted letters being something like "idiot" or "femtard".

Another thing about illegal aliens: no man's cow is safe.

4 comments:

rinardman said...

John Nolte: One of the more enjoyable facets of getting older — I just turned 53 — is becoming less and less concerned about the future.

I have to agree with him on that. Even more so in my case, with no children and grandchildren to be concerned about. It's a facet of old age I hadn't thought about till I got here, but now that I'm here I see it as a definite benefit. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't wish a world run by liberals/Dimocrats on any sane person, but at my age I don't think I'll have to suffer it for long, if it happens.

And, if that's the future young people want for themselves, good luck.

bruce said...

Looks like we're blocked from accessing blazingcatfur downunder. Those Canadians eh? I recall this happened after the Norway thing. Anyway if you don't hear from us I guess we'll be at the re-education camp (click)

RebeccaH said...

As for the pinkoslamic mayor of London, Imran "Karl Marx" Khan, this was my favorite tweet from twitchy:

Dear whoever you are in London: Please Google "Who won the revolutionary war" and suck rocks.

About getting too old to care what the idiots of the world are doing, I'm there, but I do have children, grandchildren, and now great-grandchildren. All I can do is hope they will not give up without a fight.

Paco said...

Love that Tweet from Twitchy, Rebecca!

Yeah, I've got kids and grandkids to worry about, but you're right, you just have to hope they'll fight for what's theirs (I also pray a lot). And the political stuff is, of course, in addition to everything else that can happen.