Tuesday, September 24, 2019

For the pantywaist championship of the world!

Don't miss this exciting match: "Business Insider Today's Republican presidential primary debate with Gov. Bill Weld and former Rep. Joe Walsh".

IN THIS CORNER, Wee Willie Weld, former RINO governor of the People's Republic of Massachusetts!

AND IN THIS CORNER, One-term wonder, former Illinois congressman Joe "Not the Rock Musician" Walsh!

Yessiree, ladies and gentlemen, you pay for the seat but you only use the edge! Don't miss the Nailbiter at the Business Insider!

Or, maybe you'd prefer to look at a prettier Weld...



...and listen to a more interesting Joe Walsh...

8 comments:

Spiny Norman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Spiny Norman said...

Let's try this again in English:

The awesome Don Felder / Joe Walsh "duelling guitars" at the end of live performances of Hotel California is one of those things I'll always regret having missed in person. My brother and sister-in-law saw them back in the day. In the concert they attended, Felder and Walsh of them went on for almost 10 minutes, both with shit-eatin' grins, obviously having a great time.

Spiny Norman said...

Ah, nevermind. I hope you get what I'm trying to say.

(No, I haven't been drinking, just working too damn long.)

bruce said...

'Yessiree, ladies and gentlemen, you pay for the seat but you only use the edge! Don't miss the Nailbiter at the Business Insider!'

- That's clever ad copy. Sadly in our risk-averse world that edge-of-your-seat stuff would be rarely used now.

Paco said...

Bruce: Heard it (seat/edge), of all places, on an episode of Duck Dynasty.

JeffS said...

I prefer the prettier Weld and the more interesting Joe Walsh, thankyouverymuch.

Veeshir said...

Another Orangeman Bad! debate.
I wonder how it'll be different from the Dem debate. Maybe even more Trump hatred?

I wonder how one gets on the stage for that debate.
I'm polling as least as high as any two of those fools and I feel I should be allowed to 'debate' them.

ck said...

The good Joe Walsh https://twitter.com/JoeWalsh