Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Spot on

"After Trump, We’re Next".
The Democrats in 2016 graciously gave Americans the opportunity to do as we were told and vote for Hillary Clinton. And just as we so many times disappointed Barack Obama, we failed them as well, proving our illegitimacy as a citizenry.

Electing Trump was the last straw for them – plastic, of course, paper is for us rabble. They used to want only our money, but since we elected Trump, they’ve decided to come for everything else we enjoy as free citizens of the Republic.

6 comments:

Jonah said...

Stick a whistleblower up Schiff's ass and whistle me a tune.

Jonah said...

How did one of my best comments ever end up on the wrong thread?

JeffS said...

Isn't simply horrible of us not to submit to the superior intellect of the morally corrupt, narrowminded, bigoted, and hypocritical democrats?

rinardman said...

Dang, now I feel so guilty for my small part in the mental anguish we've caused these progressive puritans by voting for Donald Trump, that I think I'll vote for him again.

Spiny Norman said...

How long do we have before the Democrats employ the Chinese to censor us, like the NBA has already?

Paco said...

Man, don't get me started on the NBA - and their "woke" coaches.