Thursday, November 28, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving!



I am elsewhere today, and am having a spot of trouble reliably accessing my blog. The Paco's wish you all a great day, and splendid digestion.

Update Ok, access problem fixed. Will be blogging from behind enemy lines (Virginia) for a while; Number One son found out the hard way that trampolines are a young person's game, and now needs surgery on his knee. We'll be taking care of him and Maggie while he recuperates.

Daisy, the official dog of Paco Enterprises, saw a rabbit in the back yard last night and gave chase; however, she seemed to have reduced engine speed to one-third. I believe she was balancing her reluctance to actually catch the thing with her need to avoid being brought up on charges of demonstrating cowardice in the face of the enemy.

5 comments:

RebeccaH said...

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Pacoistas!

Deborah said...

Happy Thanksgiving all around! We are abundantly blessed!

Paco, I don't think age is the key to trampolines, but fitness and starting with basic remedial moves are. I hope he gets well soon.

Jonah said...

The Paco platoon. Ever seen Stripes? You'll win in the end, and be lovable.

Paco said...

Jonah: good analogy!

JeffS said...

Happy Thanksgiving, all! I am late with that, but I have been banging around NW Washington seeing friends and family.