Thursday, December 19, 2019

Are you serious?

I suppose I should have known this, but I'm pretty sure I'm just hearing it for the first time.

I know that congressional seats are apportioned based on population, but I was not aware that the population numbers included illegal aliens for the purpose of allocating seats. What a disaster!
The 10-year surge in illegal and legal immigration has exploded the populations of mostly Democratic states enough that the 2020 census is likely to result in the redistribution of 24 House seats in states President Trump won, according to a new population analysis released Thursday morning.
This is sheer madness. People who aren't even supposed to be here are hijacking our country's destiny.

2 comments:

JeffS said...

Why do you think the democrats took Trump to court about a citizenship question on the 2020 census?

RebeccaH said...

Beyond their numbers, they are being gifted with drivers' licenses (ID) and the right to vote in multiple states. We are being strangled, not by illegal migrants, but by our own leadership. Why are they doing this? Because we are a free people and too many of us are interfering with their power over us.