Monday, December 16, 2019

Yeah, yeah

I know it's Austin, which is primarily a cushy concentration camp for liberals in Texas, but, AGAIN I ask, what kind of parents let their kids go to drag queen story hour? Why? It's not enough that these people probably spend an inordinate amount of time making themselves obnoxious at work and on social media with their fraudulent virtue signaling, they've got to press their children into service, too?

David French just emailed to say "You really hate the blessings of liberty, don't you?"

3 comments:

Jonah said...

What kind of parents FORCE their kids to go to drag queen story hour.
FIFY.

bruce said...

Pete Townsend, who hints at some dark history of childhood abuse in several songs, wrote 'I'm a Boy - but my Ma won't admit it' in the 1960s.

Then recently I met a couple of hipster grandmas bragging about some poor kid who was 'transitioning' (hipster granmas keep up with the latest overseas fads).

And when I watched 1959s 'Auntie Mame' as a kid myself, I remember thinking the kid in that was being warped by his stupid auntie.

Now Charlotte Allen spells it out:
https://blogstupidgirl.wordpress.com/2019/11/13/first-james-luna-younger-now-sprites-junior-let-me-help-you-with-your-eye-makeup-ad-is-the-trans-movement-about-trans-people-or-is-it-actually-about-moms/

It seems like some maternal instincts sometimes need to be reined in, by, dare I say it, a strong father and a patriarchal society?

rinardman said...

I dunno, I guess I'm stupid, but if a guy decides he wants to look like a woman...shouldn't he at least shave his beard first?

Yeah, I know, I'm the one with the mental problem, right?