Thursday, August 20, 2020

Assortment

Barack Obama shrank in office; he's still shrinking: "Barack Obama Reminds Americans Why He Was the King of 'I' in DNC Speech".

By the way, Barry, what was that about Trump using the military as props?

How...ironic: "Biden’s Final Nominating Vote Came From Dem Senator Who Admitted To Slapping His Wife In The Face".

Just say "No" to tyrants: "Why the Left Still Hates the Movie 300".

America is just a big box of Tinkertoys to the Democrats, and they really don't like the way it's put together.

Goodyear scores massive own goal: "Goodyear Bans ‘Blue Lives Matter’ and MAGA Slogans, Allows Black Lives Matter". I wonder how many law enforcement agencies have been buying Goodyear tires - up to now.

Former invertebrate Republican and now - I don't remember: Democrat? Independent? - Charlie Crist is up against a very interesting challenger in his Florida district.

This is the most surprising thing I've seen since I last looked out of the eastern-facing kitchen window and saw the sun coming up: "Biden’s Senior Advisor Once Said Chinese Dictator Mao Zedong Was One Of Her ‘Favorite Political Philosophers’."

For example, stuffed shirt Dem shill, Jake Tapper, who bemoans the absence of a place in the Republican tent for the likes of former Pennsylvania congressman Charlie Dent, a textbook example of a time-serving RINO.

5 comments:

Veeshir said...

Goodyear denied they sent it out but didn't deny it happened so I figured the status was "true."
Then, audio came out and now they're boned.
I wouldn't want to be the corporate idiot who thought that was a good idea.

It's getting tiring.
So many corporations are calling me a racist and demanding that I stop buying their products it's getting hard to remember. Heck, I stopped watching Grit for a while when they went all "Stop being a racist, Black Lives Matters!", their fans are probably mostly older white guys. They've stopped it now, I figure they got more feedback than just my, "Since I'm a racist and you hate racists I guess you don't want me watching" email.

The only thing I get at Walmart anymore is Frank's hot sauce in jugs and coffee.
I stopped buying Kindle books and I stopped connecting my kindles to the Internet.
Now tires. Jeez.
If Macanudo and Crown Royal go all SJW I'm gonna be pissed.

Paco said...

I think you're probably safe with Macanudo. I don't know about Crown Royal; what's with the vanilla shtick I've been seeing on commercials?

Veeshir said...

I don't drink flavored whiskey. I think I had Fireball once.

I don't drink flavored beer or smoke flavored cigars either.
IF I want candy-tasting stuff, I'll eat candy.

Deborah said...

I didn't know Grit did that. Glad they backed off because I like them. I'd wager a lot of law enforcement does too.

What is Macanudo?

Gregoryno6 said...

I was going to say 'make it a crap year for Goodyear', but they're doing a pretty good job of that themselves.