Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Breathtaking arrogance

 Pelosi employs the famous "bitch set me up" defense, actually demands an apology from the salon owner who publicized her hypocritical lawlessness.

Update  I see that Ace is using the Marion Barry analogy, too. For the record, I put my original post up 9 minutes before he did, so be advised that I didn't steal the idea from him (the analogy is so obvious, I imagine it's the first thing everybody thought of).

I did steal this from Ace's place, though (specifically, from Oregon Muse):


Update II  Good lord, I just saw a new photo of Pelosi, taken in outdoor light, and her face looks like a skull crammed into a catcher's mitt. 

7 comments:

ck said...

Nancy and Di-Fi the Chi-Spy both have millions and both are about 107 years old. Why not retire?

Steve Skubinna said...

What the hell, why not? As soon as the story broke a day or two ago I figured this salon owner and her business were on borrowed time anyway. It's now even money what gets her first, Gavin Newsome's bureaucratic goon squads or the brick and bat wielding Antifa ones.

Whatever, she's toast. Hope she's putting her place up for sale and looking for a location in a free state.

RebeccaH said...

The Marion Berry Defense is the first thing I thought of when Crazy Aunt Nan claimed she was set up. She is a horror. Also, I agree that the salon owner's days are numbered in San Francisco, but it's time she got out of that Third World craphole anyway. It's hard to start over, but she can take her skills anywhere.

RebeccaH said...

By the way, I LOVE that photo.

Spiny Norman said...

The salon owner is getting multiple death threats. Fortunately, a GoFundMe page has been set up to help pay for her move to a place of sanity.

ck said...

Women love their salons and hairdressers. They're more pissed about their salons than having to wear their paper burkas. Not a good move on Nancy's part.

Paco said...

She's so toxic, I was surprised to learn that it was her own hair.