Thursday, October 15, 2020

Answer: Yes

 "Hunter Biden Emails: Was he cashing-in on Joe Biden’s official post?"

Haw! Hunter referred in his communications to "my guy", apparently his father.


Nothing you could say
Can tear me away from my guy
Nothing you could do
'Cause I'm stuck like glue to my guy

I'm stickin' to my guy like a stamp to a letter
Like the birds of a feather, we stick together
I'm tellin' you from the start
I can't be torn apart from my guy

HAW!!!

Update Extra! Extra! Read all about it in the New York Post!!! "Emails reveal how Hunter Biden tried to cash in big on behalf of family with Chinese firm"!!!

Update II  Now, Twitter not just blocking links to the original NYP story, but also blocking stories about Twitter blocking the original story.

2 comments:

RebeccaH said...

Twitter always was a sewer, Facebook is fast getting there, and Google is the mom monster that mentors them all.

JeffS said...

Stolen from Ace:

You know what Joe Biden and Jeffrey Epstein have in common?

Neither can complete a sentence.