Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Against all flags

The photo I saw today, embedded in a Yahoo! news story, of Nancy Pelosi smiling and bumping elbows with Mitch McConnell to celebrate the orgy of pork known as the most recent stimulus bill nearly made me physically ill. 

The upside to fully grasping that you are surrounded on all sides by the grave diggers of liberty is that you have a 360-degree field of fire. A target-rich environment, so to speak.

Elsewhere, one-trick phony has another metaphor meltdown.

Very special update  Friend and commenter Veeshir doesn't post at his blog very often, but when he does, it's a must read. 

4 comments:

Veeshir said...

Thanks Paco.

Trump needs to veto that abomination.
Let Congress explain why a 'relief bill' jas $millions for Vietnam.

RebeccaH said...

Well said, Veeshir. I too find myself wishing for SMOD sometimes, because I don't see how we're going to get out from under this mountain of dogs**. I will most likely be gone before the worst of it manifests, but I have children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren and I fear for them.

Veeshir said...

I will most likely be gone before the worst of it manifests,
Ahhh, an optimist.
I expect it relatively soon, especially if Biden is installed as El Presidente.

Kung flu theater coupled with blatant criminality by our betters coupled with our thoroughly dishonest media coupled with blatant and over the top election fraud might be just too much for low info folks to ignore.
The over the top reactions to any uppityness on our part is going to make a bad situation ugly.

Paco said...

Yes, I rather suspect things are going to get real bad, real fast - assuming Trump doesn't have any miracles up his sleeve.