Friday, December 18, 2020

As it turns out...

 ...there are quite a few capitalists competing with one another to sell the commies the rope to hang us with: "Larry Fink’s Blackrock Doubles Down on Woke Capitalism".

In a “stewardship expectations” report released last week, Blackrock essentially doubled-down on its woke capitalism pressure campaign, saying it would increase the pressure it puts on companies on environmental and racial issues. In the report, Blackrock issued the order to U.S. companies to disclose the racial, ethnic, and gender makeup of their employees as well as measures they’re taking to advance “diversity, equity, and inclusion.”

If these guys are handling your dough, you're probably going to be better off taking it back and stuffing it in your mattress.  

4 comments:

ck said...

The good news is, I'm getting what I want for Christmas, my backordered stuff!! My new barrel and #16 of powder are in stock and will be shipping in the next couple of days. Yahoo!!! The even better news is, Trump has this all under control, and always has. I wont be getting the vapors every time "somebody hears something". Life is good regardless of what the MSM says.

JeffS said...

Blackrock is so far up the food chain that it's probably easier to know who is NOT influenced by them.

There's nothing worse than "well meaning" oligarchs.

kc duffy said...

I wish I was surprised.

Paco said...

Good news on the barrel and all.

I think I heard somewhere that there are restrictions on the amount of powder you can have in your possession. Is that true?