Thursday, August 5, 2021

I guess my first question is...

 ...why does Frau Doctor Professor Biden have an "office"? I mean, is this a thing? Does she have an official title and an official seal and the other accouterments of a genuine position?

My second question is, why is this office using Kamala Harris's personnel management style? "Jill Biden’s Office Reportedly Abusive, Compared To ‘Devil Wears Prada’".

Update  Ok, I've had enough. Get this unregenerate pervert out of the White House and just put Qué Mala in there. At least, as far as I know, she's just a skank, not a child molester. "Joe Biden Grabs Little Girl, Whispers in Her Ear During Bill Signing at White House".

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jeez. That's disgusting.

Pedophiles everywhere are applauding.

JeffS said...

"Unknown" would be me.