Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Joe Biden: when the court jester becomes king

Joe Biden is just sort of wandering around in a fog, mindlessly* destroying our constitutional rights, and, of course, the Democrat Ministry of Propaganda (i.e., the mainstream press) seems fine with it: "WaPo and CNN: Biden's destruction of private property rights is illegal but hey, we like it".


* When I say "mindlessly", I mean that he now really has no idea what he's doing. I do not mean to suggest that he would not do the same thing if he were in possession of his faculties. And his puppet masters are surely in possession of theirs. 

2 comments:

rinardman said...

Well now, I wonder if there might be some people out there who hear about this, and say "This is great! I'm going to stop paying rent, and tell the landlord that if he gives me an eviction notice, I'll report him to the CDC, and he can pay a 100k fine and go to jail."

No, surely there wouldn't be any people out there that would do something like that.

Paco said...

Surely not.