Sunday, December 5, 2021

Are the Feds still playing the entrapment game?

FEDS ON PARADE.

On Saturday, a group of masked men, who no one has ever heard of, headed to Washington DC. They marched to the Lincoln Memorial and then almost as quickly as they came, they marched back to the UHaul trucks that brought them to the event.
The Left immediately made up stories about the group and their ties to “right-wing” extremists and “white supremacy.”
The only problem is…no one on the right has ever heard of these guys. Conservatives, however, seem to think they have a pretty good idea about where this new group came from.

Pretty safe bet it's the Feds and/or some other Democrat interest group. 


Update  Oregon Muse over at Ace's place has a nice update.

7 comments:

rinardman said...

I'm sure all the MSM fact checkers are feverishly looking into this and will give us the truth any time now.

tom said...

I wear my sunglasses at night so I can so I can...

Stephen Skubinna said...

"How do you do, fellow conservatives? Who wants to do a terrorism?"

RebeccaH said...

Have you seen the video? It made me laugh in a "what the hell?" kind of way.

rinardman said...

Just the still shots made me laugh. Khakis? Really? Is that some kind of D.C. camo?

Paco said...

Hi, patriots! Don't step on me, right?

Stephen Skubinna said...

I believe the term of art is "Chinos," rinardman.

At least in the Bureau. And also at State Farm incidentally.