Tuesday, June 28, 2022

I've heard of death by a thousand cuts...

...but California is perhaps the first case of suicide by a thousand cuts. Tax policy, environmental rules, water management politics, gun control regulations, loose border control, you name it, the state has been doing its best to strangle individual freedom, economic prosperity and the quality of life. Perhaps the most destructive of its policies has been its soft on crime approach, of which this is only the most recent outrage: "Soft-On-Crime California Releases Drug Traffickers Who Carried 150,000 Fentanyl Pills Into The U.S.".

A pair of suspects allegedly carrying 150,000 fentanyl pills, enough to potentially kill several million people, were arrested Friday during a traffic stop in south-central California but have since been released without bail.

Yeah, I'm sure they'll show up at their arraignment right on time. 

Meanwhile, the Jan. 6th trespassers languish in jail. I'm not presently advocating revolution, but I'm not going to be surprised when it happens.

5 comments:

Deborah said...

.Maybe it's a case of population control, or population replacement. Gotta have places for the legions of illegals. Btw, where are all these illegals going? Has everyone seen the footage of a group of newly crossed illegals sitting by the side of the road smiling and flashing thumbs up.

rinardman said...

So, what happened to all the Fentanyl pills? Did they return them, destroy them, lose track of them and say "oh, well, we tried!"?

George said...

I'm in California. I've been here my whole life. What am I going to do, move to Texas? Texas is nothing to me. And I'm nothing to Texas. I'll stay here until I starve.

JeffS said...

Washington State is headed down the same path. Hell, I think the donks in Olympia want to out-Kalifornia Kalifornia.

Stephen Skubinna said...

And in unrelated news, the CA AG has doxxed the state's registered gun owners.