Thursday, August 11, 2022

Let's hope that giant doesn't hit the snooze button and go back to sleep

Poll: FBI Raid on Trump Has Awakened the Sleeping Giant.

For the sake of justice, and national catharsis, we need to have a reckoning. We need to see perp walks for administrative state coup-plotters, we need to see jail time for heretofore privileged law-breakers (e.g., Hunter Biden), and we need to see mass firings of bureaucrats who think they are morally superior to the bulk of the citizenry, and that their presumed superiority entitles them to undermine the results of fair elections. 

Probably just a fantastic dream, but dreams do come true, sometimes. And, of course, Democrats and permanent members of the administrative state shouldn't be the only targets of our lawfully-exercised wrath.


"Whu-whu-why are you looking at me that way?"



10 comments:

RebeccaH said...

I hope you're right, Paco, and people are finally waking up.

Deborah said...

I wish I could've been at Mar-a-Lago. It probably shaping up to look like the last scene in Field of Dreams that shows streams of cars coming from as far as can be seen.

Paco, there will be no catharsis because it's not a Lefty goal or tool. The Demorats have started running a particularly vile campaign ad. This propaganda shows the difference between Democrats and Republicans. I have little hope that someone from the Right will set the record straight.

rinardman said...

Term limits would be a good start.

Deborah said...

It's a sure bet that Trump merchandise is surging. The workforce might be increasing due to extra shifts, and in this case, Brandon did it.

tom said...

I propose the elimination of all government organizations not specifically enumerated in the Constitution.

tom said...

mr veeshir once proposed the elimination of all positions above GS-13 level, if I recall, but I'm not sure.

Paco said...

I propose the elimination of all government organizations not specifically enumerated in the Constitution.

I second the motion. All in favor?

JeffS said...

AYE!

Veeshir said...

It started there, then went to GS-9.
Now? Fire them all. Even the janitors.
Replace them with the folks at Judicial Watch, round out the numbers with Freepers and J6 Political Prisoners.
Only nuns call me Mr, and only just before making me write "I will not..." 100 times

Veeshir said...

Aye!
Moved and thirded!