Monday, January 30, 2023

Assortment

I don't know if these are the end times, but we're certainly within hailing distance: "Anarchy, American-Style".

I'd rather not have a race war, Lefties, so I'd be obliged if you stopped trying to start one: "More proof that the reparations hustle is all about greed and inciting race war".

I don't know why, there must have been plenty of cops in the area to keep them safe: "Connecticut Parents Arrested for Letting Kids, Ages 7 and 9, Walk to Dunkin' Donuts".

Is the Singularity barreling down on us, for real? "The Brave New World of Artificial Intelligence".

Sooper jeenyus Cori Bush writes some words: "Far-Left ‘Squad’ Member Cori Bush Explains Why Black Cops Killing Tyre Nichols is Actually White Supremacy".

Pro tennis star and well-known anti-vax "pariah" Novak Djokovic has the last laugh at the Australian Open.

An extremely moving moment (more on Nicholas Winton here).


 




Actually, for me, this hasn't been true since I retired.

5 comments:

JeffS said...

They say that revenge is a dish best served cold.

The Klingons are a wise people, no?

Paco said...

Does Rosetta Stone include Klingon in its inventory of languages?

tom said...

both rosetta stone and duo lingo do include Klingon

JeffS said...

Actually, for me, this hasn't been true since I retired.

I missed this! Oddly enough, it’s true for me as well.

bruce said...

'Wow, it's Friday already?' - every week in our house.