Monday, May 6, 2024

Star Bores

 

Darth Vader on the phone to Luke Skywalker

Luke? Darth. How's the arm? Coming along? Fine, fine. Listen...ummm...it looks like I jumped the gun. I just got the DNA test back and, as it turns out, I'm not actually your father. Sorry, my bad, but what you need to do now is stop dropping my name around the Biden people. Those idiots couldn't build a snowman on Hoth, and I don't want to be associated with them. I was only doing it for you because I thought you were my son, but now that I find out we're not related, it's not like I actually owe you anything, right? So, catch you in another galaxy sometime.

5 comments:

RebeccaH said...

Hamill looks like he's stoned to the gills in every photo. MopTop doesn't look all that thrilled in that photo either.

rinardman said...

The Force: Luke who? Never heard of him!

Stephen A Skubinna said...

Kareeny Jeanny-Peeny is likely asking herself "Who is this white-a$$ mofo and why is he grabbing me? Am I being assaulted?"

Yes, KJP, you are. This is Rape Culture at work. How do you know he's a rapist? Because he's an actor, and a progressive.

Gregoryno6 said...

'The Force: Luke who? Never heard of him!'

Hand in that lightsaber!

bruce said...

It's a cult.