Monday, September 9, 2024

Putting America last

The wildest, most violent scenarios are now a living nightmare: "When Your Little Ohio Town Becomes Port Au Prince and No One Cares".

In a situation like this, I would be hard-pressed not to start ridding myself of trespassers with extreme prejudice. I will not be surprised to come home someday and find out that Mexican illegals have broken into my house, torn the granite-top island from my kitchen, set it up in the back yard, and started using the thing as an Aztec sacrificial slab.

4 comments:

  1. It might be more effective to start ridding ourselves of the idiots running our country these days, and find some people who do care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little village isn’t that far from Springfield. I’m just waiting for the spillover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is planned. No way is this an accident or unforeseen or unanticipated. This is America under Biden-Harris, what the heck under the DNC. And if you object then you're waaaaacist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those geese are a nuisance anyway.

    ReplyDelete