"Restore Britain’s Rape Gang Inquiry Report Reveals UK Globalist Establishment Cover-Up".
The UK elites have massively failed to protect their people. Government this bad deserves no allegiance.
Thank you again, George Washington, et al.
"There are countless horrible things happening all over the world and horrible people prospering, but we must never allow them to disturb our equanimity or deflect us from our sacred duty to sabotage and annoy them whenever possible." -Auberon Waugh
"Restore Britain’s Rape Gang Inquiry Report Reveals UK Globalist Establishment Cover-Up".
The UK elites have massively failed to protect their people. Government this bad deserves no allegiance.
Thank you again, George Washington, et al.
The UK elites have massively failed to protect their people.
ReplyDeleteI've always thought of "their people" as being their fellow elites. They seem to do a pretty good job of protecting each other.
The plebes, not so much.
"Restore Britain" has the right approach, but I fear they are too little, too late.
ReplyDeleteIt's gonna take a lot. It'll be ugly. They let it get too far along.
DeleteI wanted to say I'm impressed you used "escutcheon" properly in the title. Kudos!
First time I ever saw that phrase in print, I figured it must have something to do with a kitchen item, like maybe a dirty crock pot.
DeleteThe first time I read it was in, as I recall, a Gary Jennings book.
DeleteGreat writer, he researches his books well, but there's lots of sex in his books.
The escutcheon he wrote about was pubic hair on a woman.
Imagine my surprise when I saw it in another, less perverted, context.
An escutcheon over here has a few different meanings, the most appropriate one being "a decorative cover for plumbing and sewer pipes". Nail hit directly on head.
ReplyDeletePerfect!
Delete