Friday, July 17, 2026

California's generations-long suicide attempt

What now? "This Is Bat-Guano Insane, California".

Should clothes be treated like toxic waste?
California legislators and regulators think so. And as a consequence, they passed a law and are now implementing regulations that require any apparel manufacturer to fund a closed-loop recycling system, of course run through an NGO, to ensure that for everything they sell, there is a corresponding recycling of discarded apparel.

4 comments:

  1. The cash flow of the grifters needs improvement, hmmmm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. TBH, some of the clothes I 'recycle' into cleaning rags I use to clean oil and grease, etc. that escape from all the machines I work on would probably be classified as toxic.

    That's why I usually burn them in my special, uh, "high temp incinerater" aka, "brush pile."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Click here to find out how successful Kalifornia has been in forcing age verification software on Linux companies.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58QNs2N_mb4

    ReplyDelete