Thursday, July 16, 2026

I'm sure bookstores are going to be reinforcing their remainder tables

"Critics cast doubt on Biden's claims he personally wrote upcoming memoir".

Frankly, I don't think Biden can either write, or pronounce, the word "memoir".

Btw, did Biden ever get anybody to contribute to his presidential library? I still think he ought to settle for putting up one of those front-yard "little libraries" at his home in Delaware.

Update  10 Rejected Titles For Biden’s New Memoir.

5 comments:

  1. Imagine the ghost writer trying to get coherent sentences out of that demented old fool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "As dictated by Dr. Jill..."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always thought she could be a dictator.

      Delete
    2. She and Joe are affectionately known as Dic and Tator.

      Delete
  3. the Joe Biden Welcome Center on 95 in Delaware is the most obvious location for his Presidential Library, a simple change to the sign, designate some space for some displays, electronic access to the document archive, like Obama's presidential center, some inventory changes to the existing gift shop selections and you're good; it's a new building with more pleasing architecture than Obama's!

    ReplyDelete