And this has been a fall from a very great height: "NYU Professor Offers Brutal Take on Fauci Invoking the Fifth".
The Fauci diaries have been very revealing: incredible narcissism, open bragging about his power to make stock prices collapse, referring to himself as a "rock star". One tends to see excessive levels of amour-propre in most public figures, but Fauci's is pathological. He is the "worthy" spiritual heir to another scientific fraud (to whom he bears a strong physical resemblance, as well).

I'd rather see that guy's face than Fauci's smug grin.
ReplyDeleteThat malignant dwarf's mug just bothers me every time I see it.
Yeah, I remember my first reaction to seeing his picture was "What a creepy looking guy. I wouldn't trust him to clean my toilet."
DeleteAnd that hasn't changed.
There are an increasing number of faces out there that make me involuntarily ball up my fists.
DeleteRelated
DeleteA word you might be interested in.
The German word for a slappable or punchable face is Backpfeifengesicht
How to pronounce. It
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4fOwpUUFsaA&t=14s&pp=2AEOkAIB