Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Another sterling Democrat candidate for office

"Cursing, Unhinged Democratic Congressional Candidate Arrested After Violent Altercation on Keawakapu Beach".

More detailed information (here). Someone asked this chump to turn his music down, and he went nuts.

Maybe it's just me, but I can't remember the Democratic Party ever putting forward so many absolute loons at one time, at all levels of government. In the interest of truth in labeling, I believe the donks should be compelled to accept the following coat of arms, which I have taken the liberty of describing using heraldic language:

Two butterfly nets in saltire, surmounted by a savage statant affronté in a straitjacket, on the dexter a cuckoo bird close guardant, on the sinister a dodo bird close guardant.

The "savage" in heraldry is typically depicted as a naked, bearded human figure, covered in hair or leaves. Perfect.

3 comments:

  1. That's a good idea but, being it's the Internet, I have to carp.
    Have on the dexter cuckoo and dodo...uhhh... very close guardant while on the sinister hammer and sickle rampant
    They're not just freaks, they're commie freaks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "savage" in heraldry is typically depicted as a naked, bearded human figure, covered in hair or leaves.

    Sounds like the typical unhinged leftist that shows up at the typical unhinged leftist protest the last few years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That gives me an idea ....

    ReplyDelete