Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Carlson is a mercenary ass who has completely lost (or abandoned) his ability to think critically

But is what he said true? Would a President Vance end the war with Iran and revert to something resembling the status quo ante? "Did Carlson inadvertently encourage Iran to assassinate Trump, make Vance president?"

The longer Vance goes without repudiating Carlson, the less likely he is to enjoy the support of the Republican base. As of now, I'm backing Rubio.

Related  Some good stuff from Ace about Carlson's newest friend and target of Netanyahu, Hunter Biden.

Btw, what's with Carlson's stare? It seems like every new photo I see of him now features a frown and a furious stare. My guess is, it's a performative mask meant to indicate "seriousness" and "concern".

4 comments:

  1. I agree. Vance's position on Iran isn't in lockstep with Trump, nor need it be.

    But Vance's relationship with Carlson implies said position isn't even close, especially when you consider some of JD's comments regarding Israel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vance's silence on the changing views of his long-time friend is troubling. I don't want to be unfair - maybe he has attempted to distance himself from Carlson's wilder opinions. But if he has, I am not aware of it.

      Delete
  2. I'm all in favor of big tents... for the circus.

    I'm not so sure about Vance.
    One good thing about our relentlessy hate-filled media betters, they will expose Vance's views so we won't have to guess.
    If he is simpatico with Carlson's newly paid for Jew hatred, adios.
    Jews are the canary in the coal mine for civilizations.

    ReplyDelete