For the strong-wristed only.
In other gun news, it would seem to be a little harsh to hit this guy with the maximum penalty: "Australian man faces 15 years in prison for using toy gun to win carnival prize for daughter".
"There are countless horrible things happening all over the world and horrible people prospering, but we must never allow them to disturb our equanimity or deflect us from our sacred duty to sabotage and annoy them whenever possible." -Auberon Waugh
For the strong-wristed only.
In other gun news, it would seem to be a little harsh to hit this guy with the maximum penalty: "Australian man faces 15 years in prison for using toy gun to win carnival prize for daughter".
I have a question about the four bore pistol: why does it appear to go from having a hammer on each side of the barrel when he originally shows it (looking into the barrel), to having only one hammer on the right side of the barrel when he shoots it?
ReplyDeleteIf you think I'm going crazy, you're probably right.
Maybe it was AI generated? I didn't see any of the tells for that, but you're correct about the hammers.
DeleteWhen I saw the two hammers I thought "That makes sense, for more even ignition of the obviously large powder charge."
DeleteI suspect if any of it's AI, it's him shooting the gun, and the AI hallucinated only one hammer.
Yes, it's more than a little harsh to charge the guy with parole violation for using a toy gun.
ReplyDeleteBut Australia has embraced fascism, so it's probably business as usual for Down Under.
I see what happened. Somebody lifted the video from Scott at Kentucky Ballistics and inserted a shoer segment that may be AI (note the change of voice). The video portions showing Scott holding the pistol, and shooting it, are legit; he specializes in shooting powerful, big bore stuff.
ReplyDeleteThat makes sense.
Delete"shoer" = "shorter"
ReplyDelete'How is Australia a real place?'
ReplyDeleteEven I am starting to wonder about that.